Icon Entertainment Capital LLC is able to arrange financing for (P/A), prints and advertising costs. P/A are the expenses incurred by a theatrical distributor prior to and during the promotion and exhibition of film projects, to get them ready for theater release.
The cost includes various forms of advertising including television and radio ads just to mention a few, as well as the cost of manufacturing the actual prints of the film projects. Icon Entertainment Capital LLC evaluates completed film projects for possible P/A financing.
Below are certain requirements, just to mention a few that are needed to qualify for our P/A financing.
* Minimum amount needed for P/A financing must be $1M.
* You must have a P/A budget and the project must be of theatrical quality.
* You must have distribution in place. We may be able to assist with this if needed.
* The project must be in the development stage nearing completion.
* The project must be a commercial project and marketable in the states.
Requirements may change without any notice. Other documents may be asked for at a later time.
Copyright © 2018. A Division of Element Real Estate Investments LLC. All Rights Reserved.