In order for Icon Entertainment Capital LLC to consider your film financing request, we will need certain documents below that need to be included in your film project package when submitted to us. Without these documents, we will not be able to help you. Terms and or requirements are subject to change without any notice at our discretion.
We at Icon Entertainment Capital LLC would like to mention, that we have several funding sources that we engage with regarding the financing of entertainment projects. Their terms and or requirements may be different from our terms and requirements below, which serve as a strong guideline depending on whom we submit your project to. We suggest that when submitting a project to us that you try to follow our required guidelines below as much as possible, in order for us to be able to help you accordingly.
Icon Entertainment Capital LLC may be able to provide distribution for film projects. We may also be able to help with first money of 20%, or depending on the project provide 100% financing. Certain restrictions may apply and terms are subject to change without any notice.
* A copy of the script.
* Bios on talent and professional team.
* Executive Summary to include distribution, marketing and shooting locations.
* USA entities: tax incentives and projected revenues.
* An LOI from distribution.
* Budget plans.
* Letter of commitment from actors, producers and or directors.
* Distribution rights. (depending on the project, we may be able to help with this requirement).
* Pre Sales in place.
* $5 Million minimum film projects. (financing part of equal value).
* Depending on the project, 15% of the budget may be required.
* Film project must be Bonded.
* You must have 20% first money in place with POF's.
* You must have class - A or B - actors for your project.
Other documents may be asked for at a later date.
Copyright © 2018. A Division of Element Real Estate Investments LLC. All Rights Reserved.